Three nicknames that you have had:
- Bun-given to me by my brother and his Eddie Haskell-like best friend and I have no idea why.
- Sunny-A name given to me only because we had to have a nickname on our senior jerseys in high school and I had never accepted a nickname of any sort by choice.
- Baby Sara-given to me by our neighbor, Don, only because I was the youngest Sara on the block...this name stuck long into high school.
Three things you don't like about yourself:
- My fears-too many to mention
- My laziness with diet and exercise
- My inability to understand things like insurance and other mumbo-jumbo.
Three things that scare you:
- Tornadoes and any other weather related phenomena that could lead to my demise.
- Bats-they could get stuck in my hair...now that is unreasonable fear.
- Carnies-Smell like cabbage, you know.
Three of your everyday essentials:
- Diet Coke
- The Internet
Three things you are wearing right now:
- Jean Capris
- Rainbow Belt
Three of your favorite bands/musicians growing up:
- The Monkees
- The Beach Boys
- Cat Stevens
Two truths and a lie:
- I have three dollars and some change in my pocket.
- I love Pop-Tarts but only with frosting.
- My Care Bear's name was Funshine--the yellow one.
Three things you can't do without:
- My toothbrush
Three things you most certainly can do without:
- Rude people
Three places you want to go on vacation:
- Scandinavian Countries
- Australia/New Zealand
- Some tropical wonderland where you drink brightly colored beverages and the only thing I am concerned with is what sarong I will wear to dinner and what song will be playing in my head as I walk down the beach as the sun sets on the ocean.
Three things you want to do before you die:
- Show them what I am made of.
- Open a can of worms.
- Turn things upside down.
Three people you want to know these things about:
- Actually, I would love to know these things about anyone. These are the types of things people talk about as they sit around a campfire or when they stay up too late.