Sunday, January 23, 2005

Weekend

Well, I stayed home and did not venture to the snowy Minneapolis. I do not regret my decision since they did receive tons of snow. I guess, I feel a little cheated. We did not get a snow storm. Really, I am only interested in snow if it makes us have an early out at school.

Instead, I stayed home and did very little. Friday night, we grocery shopped. I love to grocery shop. Saturday, we cleaned. Tim worked on his computer. I visited my friend who is still on bedrest. She is 32 weeks and has seven weeks to go hopefully. I have introduced her to scrabble. We worked on a puzzle of Times Square in NYC. That was fun. We sat there for two hours and said very little to each other, but we finished the puzzle. I love puzzles.

Then, my friend came over and we got her set up on Match.com. She has been thinking about it for awhile and I encouraged it. I think it is a great idea. It is something you have total control over and can weed out anyone you are not interested in. I am going to be in two weddings this spring that are the direct result of online dating.

Today, we plan on going to the book store to find books on Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, George Washington, and whatever strikes us. Tim is inspired this weekend to begin reading biographies on the Presidents because he has been watching the history channel with the Presidental specials. I say, "Good for you!" I am glad because he usually reads chemistry and science related books with the exception of Lord of the Rings. I have been a neglectful reader. I usually read in the evening, but I have been so tired that I didn't read at all last week. I need to start limiting my tv and start reading more.

In a nutshell, there was my weekend.

No comments: