I have six months to think about, consider, and contemplate my professional future in Philadelphia. In order for me to obtain a teaching license in Pennsylvania, I will have to take an exam, do a load of paper work, get two criminal background checks, and more paper work. Right now, I am considering substituting for a year until I can get my barings in Philadelphia. However, I have been creating a list of other possible job opportunities. Here is my list and my reasons for it. IF you have any suggestions, I'd be happy to hear them. Let me give you some background so you know what I might be qualified to do for a job...
I have a master's degree in elementary education. I have taught elementary school for four and half years. I love to learn, read, create, and be with people.
So, here is my list.
1. Teach in a classroom of my own.
4. Nanny...one that only goes during the day and goes home at night.
5. Work in a candy shop and learn the ropes.
6. Work in a library.
7. Corporate training...that education aspect if I have any idea what I would be teaching and training...not like insurance or anything like that
8. Working in some creative environment.
I have been looking at non-profit and regular job adds just seeing what is out there. So, what should I do for the rest of my life?