Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Big Move

I am on my way to my new and very fabulous life in Philadelphia. I drove from Grand Forks to Sara's hiz-ouse. It was great for a number of reasons. First, I listened to my new televangelist boyfriend, Joel Osteen. He was trying to help me live my best life now. Then, I also listened to some possiblities for future karaoke crooning. I was able to stay at Sara's hiz-ouse in SPECTACULAR Avon, Minnesota. It was great. She served some chicken and corn.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Root Beer Floats for Dessert!

I will spend a day in Minneapolis tomorrow. Then, we are off. Please. Do not be disappointed if I am not blogging for the next few days. I am driving cross country for Pete's sake.

5 comments:

Dree said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

when do you estimate arriving in PA?

amy

Eyes said...

Happy Move!!!

The Solbergs said...

Good luck Sara and Tim. Hope to see you at Thanksgiving!

firedancerdancin said...

my blog address has changed

www.foreverthinkingwishfully.blogspot.com

long story.