Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Big Move

I am on my way to my new and very fabulous life in Philadelphia. I drove from Grand Forks to Sara's hiz-ouse. It was great for a number of reasons. First, I listened to my new televangelist boyfriend, Joel Osteen. He was trying to help me live my best life now. Then, I also listened to some possiblities for future karaoke crooning. I was able to stay at Sara's hiz-ouse in SPECTACULAR Avon, Minnesota. It was great. She served some chicken and corn.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Root Beer Floats for Dessert!

I will spend a day in Minneapolis tomorrow. Then, we are off. Please. Do not be disappointed if I am not blogging for the next few days. I am driving cross country for Pete's sake.

4 comments:

Dree said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

when do you estimate arriving in PA?

amy

Eyes for Lies said...

Happy Move!!!

firedancerdancin said...

my blog address has changed

www.foreverthinkingwishfully.blogspot.com

long story.