- Backed into the garbage can twice.
- Staying up very, very, very late because there is no reason to go to bed.
- Eating Little Debbie Snack Cakes...Swiss Cake Rolls to be precise. I never even consider buying these in my own home. Oh, and I eat them for breakfast.
- Going into my bedroom, closing the door, and talking on the phone for hours.
- Watching two hours of Dawson's Creek a day!! That is an embaressing one.
- I started reading a book called The Rim of the Prairie that I accidently stole from my sophomore English class. I didn't mean to steal it, but I just never returned it. I remember thinking this was one of the few books that were ever assigned that I liked.
- My gas light has been on for two days and I haven't filled it. It can be only a matter of time. I used to run out of gas all of the time in high school. I must get gas tomorrow.
- Listening to Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know". This time, I am not stewing over an old boyfriend, but instead thinking, "Man, I really like that CD."
Friday, August 05, 2005
A Very Teenager Sara
I am going on day 14 in Grand Forks. I have found myself regressing into my teenage behaviors as I have this extended stay in North Dakota.
Posted by Sara at 8:00 AM