I am not sexist, but so far, they have all been men.
- The Talker-he visits with the screen. He reads outloud what he is reading on the screen. He might even do a little yell, 'YES!' when he discovers something or needs to affirm his internet searching skills. Maybe he just received great news like his new Dungeon and Dragons action figures that he bid on on Ebay will arrive tomorrow.
- The Noise Maker-he makes noises. No particular words come out of him, just sounds. A hum here or there. Maybe a moan. Sometimes a hiss. I don't even want to imagine what he could be looking at.
- The Frantic One-he is the man that runs into the computer lab and walks frantically around the computers to find an open one. He very vocally breathes a sigh of relief when he finds one. He plops down and assures the person next to him that, "It'll all be okay. I found one." I am not kidding with that quote. I actually saw this go down.
- The Stinky One-he doesn't smell good. He smells very bad. Maybe he forgot to brush his teeth and he has a cold so he is breathing with his mouth open. But just as you can't get over the stink, another man sits to your left and he smells even worse. A stink sandwich if you will...this is the worst.
- The E-vesdropper-he likes to read my emails. He is waiting for something to load and he is moving ever so slowly to his right in order to read the facinating email from my friends. He even takes a second to look me right in the eye and smile when he gets to a funny part. I like to give him my, 'You've got to be kidding' face. That usually does the trick.
- The Grossest-he digs in his ear and then types. He rubs his nose and then types. He picks his teeth and THEN TYPES! Disgusting. This more than any other behavior affirms my need for internet at home!