Sunday, August 08, 2004

100 Things

I recently read a woman's blog where she listed 100 things about herself. At first, I thought, "That is easy. I could write 100 things about myself." I took that assumption to heart and began to list 100 things about myself. However, it is not so easy. I am on number 21. I know that I am interesting person with 100 things to say, but I wanted to choose 100 things about myself that would illustrate a better understanding of myself. Not only to my readers, but also to myself. As I constructed this list, I realized this was not only a list of the things in my past, but also of my future. It said where I had been and where I was going. So, I will continue to work on my 100 Things About Myself list and post it when it is good and ready. I challenge everyone to list 100 things about yourself. I'd be interested in reading it.


1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

I'll look forward to reading your "100 things". It's fun to read. I stopped at twenty-something without even realizing people do 100. Good luck. By the way, I answered your Q about digital art in my blog.