Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Sean is in the Hiz-ouse!


My brother surprised me with a visit this week. He has the week off and chose to spend some of that time with me. This is a good thing since during the school year, we rarely see each other since he works weekends and I do not and vice versa. While I am excited for my brother's visit, I am always concerned at keeping my friends and family entertained while they visit Des Moines. We've been to the zoo together. We've been to Hickory Park. So, this visit, I plan on taking him to a local pub where they serve great tacos only on Tuesday, golf, mini golf, bike trails, new mall opening, and maybe feeding the ducks (I enjoy this, but he might not). Usually, all I have to do to entertain my friends is kind a nice karaoke joint, but Sean does not karaoke. We'll have a great couple days. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

I hope you have a good visit with your brother. You are lucky to have him. My brother walked away from the family when he met his wife. She demanded it, and he obliged. Very sad story and hence I don't have a brother anymore...