Sunday, August 29, 2004

Big News for Me


Big News! Today, I purchased a digital camera. I have been craving one for so long. We have been discussing the purchase of a digital camera and thought we'd buy it around Christmas time for each other. Today, Tim tricked me and brought me to the store. He said we were going to go look at some computers. This is not an odd request since he enjoys looking at computers on a monthly basis, but as we walked through the store, we stopped at the cameras and he said, "Let's get a digital camera!" It is for my birthday that is approaching. I know that I will put my new toy to good use. You can look forward to many digital pictures on this blog. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Eyes for Lies said...

DCs are great. I'm on my third one already. I love them! I hope you have a lot of fun. Check out www.dpchallenge.com It is a fun website to join, watch, learn and grow. I spent a fair amount of time there for a while...