Sunday, October 10, 2004

Pie Time


I made this pie. It is cherry. I was going to take a picture of it before it had been eaten, but I went on an errand and when I returned, Tim had already started to enjoy this pie. So, I took the picture anyway. Tim likes sweets for breakfast and I enable his bad breakfast choices by baking him pie.

Traditionally, October is apple pie month, but since I have yet been to an orchard this fall, I opted for canned cherries. Not as quaint, but still tasty. I am surprised that we haven't done apple pie or apple crisp. I love apple crisp. We have just had such a busy fall. Tim had a conference this past week in Minneapolis where I was left alone. It was kind of nice for a couple of days to be alone. I ate horribly. It is a good thing that I am not a single gal because I might eat terribly everyday.

No comments: